Cooklet announced they were going to release the newly revised Cooklet app and it has arrived and just updated once again. The app is completely different. With the holidays approaching, this app is just what you’re looking for. Check it out…
I really love Cooklet. It has recipes and ideas, which makes it great when I need ideas or I’m looking for something new. With the newly updated app came with a pricetag of $1.99 for the introductory offer with a promotional launch price of $4.99. The price is worth it when it comes to everything it has to offer.
This is the description on BlackBerry App World:
Introducing the new age of social cooking with a unique and inspirational culinary app! Downloaded more than 600 000 times from Blackberry App World, Google Play, Amazon AppStore and others. New Cooklet app is now available on BlackBerry PlayBook. Favorite cooking assistant of thousands of foodies worldwide got more social with awesomized features.
The one and only culinary app that is way more than just cookbooks and food snapping. Cooklet is bringing back the idea of social cooking. Designed for you to show off your cooking adventures, experiments, opinions and photos on special recipe pages and users’ profiles. Make your cooking experience your own personal story and share it with your foodies. Discover the world full of people who adore good food.
Totally new Cooklet is way smarter, more social and fun. Loaded with more than 3500+ recipes from real users and thousands of pictures. Now you can comment, share and even make photos of your made dishes and to top it off – the inspiration is endless thanks to the integrated feeds from Twitter and blogs. Stay connected and up-to-date. Discover, cook and share – social cooking at its best. Enjoy!
So what is Cooklet?
- Endless stream of food ideas from Cooklet users, Twitter and blogs.
– Cooking enthusiasts from all over the world with their own users’ profiles and kitchen stories.
– Interactive in-recipe tools – handy when you need them.
– Cook with your friends, make something great for your family and share what you do with dynamic international community. Ask when you need help and assist others in their culinary ventures. That is social cooking at its best!
– Make, comment, share, fave, follow – all you need to show your love to food and foodies you admire.
What features are included with the new Cooklet app?
- Over 3500 quality and original recipes from real foodies from around the world – and everyday more & more!
– Search by recipe title, category & ingredients
– Simple view on ingredients and step-by-step directions
– “I made it” button – let the world know what’s cooking in your home :)
– Add your own picture as you make the recipe
– Countless food ideas thanks to the feeds from Twitter and blogs
– International community activities stream
– Save the recipes in favorites
– Follow foodies and be followed by others
– Useful culinary tools like MultiTimer and Measures Converter,
– Languages: English
I love the new colorful categories and how easy it is to find everything in the app. For me, this app is one of my faves just like my Bobby Flay cookbook. Have you checked out Cooklet? What do you think of the new update?