BeBuzz has been one of my have to have apps. It’s a personalized notification app that allows you to set up different notifications for all your emails, apps, and contacts. The beta version is available by Bellshare GmbH, and this new updated beta will end November 30th. Check it out…
BeBuzz by Bellshare GmbH has been an app I have kept since trying it, back in the days when it was formerly known as BerryBuzz. Lately I’ve been using the BeBuzz Core version. In the CrackBerry Forums Bellshare let their readers know that they had released the Beta version of BeBuzz and that it was available for download until the beta ends at the beginning of November. What’s new with this version?
- E-mail, text and BBM filters. Create notifications for specific messages filtered by message sender, subject, body etc.
- Automatically perform actions on filtered e-mail messages (Delete, mark as read, change priority)
- Use toasts or fully interactive popups for e-mails and text messages. Reply, forward mark as read e-mails and texts straight from the popup. Popups are fully customizable (Display, font, buttons etc)
- E-mail notifications. Missing notifications while your phone is in the other room? Get an e-mail on your desktop PC when your phone’s battery is empty, phone is fully charged, when you get a new BBM or any other notification supported by BeBuzz.
- Limit sending of e-mail notifications to when your phone is face up/down or charging
- Now you can select to have the initial audible alert played by BeBuzz in addition to the audible reminders
- Many bug fixes
You can read up on the fixes so far in the latest beta and post any issues and bugs you find in the CrackBerry Forum. Where can you download the Buzz? You can grab your version of BeBuzz 6 for your device from the CrackBerry Forum here