If you missed BlackBerry 10 Jam in Florida, don’t worry. You still have a chance to be able to attend. BlackBerry 10 Jam is taking the show on the road around the world. We’ll tell you what you can expect and what the dates are. Check it out…
BlackBerry has given new meaning to the old saying: “If the mountain won’t come to Mohammed, then Mohammed must go to the mountain.” They are bringing the mountain to you. Be a part of the building, learning, and have fun networking.
Here’s what BlackBerry 10 Jam is about and what to look forward to in the description:
The upcoming BlackBerry® 10 OS will impact mobile productivity, gaming, socializing and more.
BlackBerry invites you to join us for the BlackBerry 10 Jam World Tour – a series of full-day events dedicated to providing the developer community with insights on the BlackBerry 10 platform; its strengths, the vision, and how developers can make apps that stand out to app-hungry BlackBerry users.
Attendees will gain insight on building applications for the launch of the new BlackBerry 10 platform later this year. Beginner and master mobile application developers will be able to attend in-depth breakout sessions focused on HTML5 + BlackBerry® WebWorks™ and Native C/C++ development for the BlackBerry platform. Developers will be able to interact with development experts who can provide guidance, tips and tricks, and other information to help developers get started building apps for BlackBerry 10.
A limited number of BlackBerry® 10 Dev Alpha devices will be available to qualified developers at each city in the World Tour. During the event registration process, apply to receive a BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha device, available only to developers attending BlackBerry 10 Jam. If you received a BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha device at a previous BlackBerry developer event, you do not qualify for this offer.
What’s in it for you?
- Be one of the first to develop for the BlackBerry® 10 platform.
- Discover the power of BlackBerry 10. Learn about the unique capabilities of BlackBerry 10 to set your application apart.
- Collaborate with your community. Learn, share and network with your fellow developers. Make valuable connections that will make you even more successful with BlackBerry.
- Get one-on-one expert guidance. Jam with BlackBerry platform experts and build a better app.
- A limited number of BlackBerry® 10 Dev Alpha devices will be available to qualified developers* at each city in the World Tour. During the event registration process, apply to receive a BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha device, available only to developers attending BlackBerry 10 Jam!
Here are the dates and the locations:
June 5 – Austin, TX, USA
June – California
June – New York
June 21 – Toronto, ON, Canada
May 29 – Milan, Italy
May 31 – Barcelona, Spain
June 12 – Paris, France
June 13 – London, UK
June 26 – Moscow, Russia
June 28 – Berlin, Germany
July 3 – Warsaw, Poland
July 4 – Delhi, India
July 6 – Beijing, China
July 9 – Singapore, Singapore
July 10 – Jakarta, Indonesia
July 12 – Sydney, Australia
August – Buenos Aires, Argentina
August – Mexico City, Mexico
So again, if you missed the Jam in Florida, be sure and catch the next Jam session nearest you.
[via: BlackBerry Developer Blog]