SayIt, the voice recognition and assistant for BlackBerry, has really improved along the way. The app is a Siri-Like application for your BlackBerry. SayIt is by BachKhoa University from Vietnam. What’s new with the latest updates?
Allows you to enable/disable Realtime conversation:
- If Enabled: SayIt will talk back and even say funny things back to you
- If Disabled: SayIT will use Wolfram Alpha for the default search engine
- Can say: “Voice to Text”, “Text to Voice” to activate Voice to Text and and Text to Voice function respectively
- Automatically adds SayIt Commander and SayIt Composer menu item to the system menu when installed
- Improves Call and Email precision.
The previous version had added quite a few improvements as well. If you’re feeling you need Siri, there’s no need to run to switch to the iPhone, download SayIt and you can have that sort of Assistant in your BlackBerry. You’ll find SayIt in the BlackBerry App World for the price of $4.99 available for devices with BlackBerry OS 4.5 and higher.