The team from Kisai Labs, who brought you Blaq for the BlackBerry PlayBook, has done it again! Yes, there’s Dropbox, and I know there are several users who love the ease and usability. The CloudApp is an app that’s known to Mac users for syncing their files much like Dropbox. The app is also available for WIndows as FluffyApp. Introducing Cloudee!
The Cloud allows you to share bookmarks, photos, music, screenshots, and more in the Cloud.
Features are as follows:
- View files from your CloudApp account
- Download files to your PlayBook from CloudApp
- Upload new files from your PlayBook to CloudApp
- View bookmarks right within the app
- Send files to trash
- Stream audio right within the app
- Filter content by item type (swipe to right, as seen above)
The app was in private beta for a month prior to launch. Since I had been a Windows user, I had never heard much about the CloudApp, but after using Cloudee and installing it on my pc and able to access those files on my BlackBerry via the browser, I can see why those with Macs have been using CloudApp and loving it. If you have files you like to access on multiple devices, then Cloudee is definitely worth the time to check out, and the app is a great deal for the price.