You’ve seen it on Twitter and Facebook, the pictures from @LensBoost. LensBoost is an app that allows you to do some really nice picture editing right from your BlackBerry. It’s my favorite picture app on my BlackBerry. There’s been quite a few updates, let’s see what the latest one includes.
LensBoost was available for OS 7 and 7.1 devices, but with the latest update, those with OS 6 can find out what they’ve been missing out on. LensBoost is one of those apps you’ll find to be a keeper on your BlackBerry.
Here’s the latest features in the update:
- Fixed TiltShift “Squashed” photo bug.
- Added OS 6 Support
The previous update of v1.1.660 changelog is as follows:
- Workaround for OS bug which causes app to load in landscape on certain operating system version.
Add this to the rich features of LensBoost which are:
- Light-leak Overlays added
- 1-Click sharing Tumblr support
- Completely rebuilt to maximize performance!
- Fixed Torch aspect ratio upon saving
- … too many to list!
- Apply Filters, Frames, Overlays in seconds
- Full screen image support.
- NO CROPPING
- Share photos on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, BBM TiltShift to simulate depth-of-field (OS7 ONLY)
- Note: BBM 6.1 is required for social integration.
I love the way I can take pictures and add some really nice finishing touch, adding a really personal touch on them. If you haven’t checked out LensBoost, you’re missing out on what your BlackBerry’s camera can do for you. LensBoost is available in the BlackBerry App World for $1.99. Previously mblware Inc had run a beta for users with OS 6 and OS 7 to help test out LensBoost, but the beta has been closed, so if you were lucky enough to participate, then you don’t worry, you can still take advantage of the great app by purchasing it in BlackBerry App World. If you have it, be sure and update.