LensBoost is by far my favorite editing app for my BlackBerry, it’s like your BlackBerry’s Photo Lens on steroids. LensBoost updated today and has been rebuilt and refinished to be even better. If you haven’t checked out LensBoost, you are really missing out…we’ll show you what’s new and what it does.
I love LensBoost. It’s one of those apps that allows you to edit and add filters to your photos for that one of a kind look and you can share them with your favorite social networks. What’s new? Here’s the changelog:
Rebuilt from the ground up to maximize speed and performance.
- Added Overlays
- Better Sharing
- Tumblr Support
- Many bug fixes
- Tweaks to Filters and Frames
- Fixed Torch Aspect ratio bug
- Too many to list
These were the current features:
- Apply filters in SECONDS, not minutes!
- Filter fullscreen images, no cropping needed
- Share photos over BBM, Facebook, and Twitter
- TiltShift – Create depth of field in your photos
- 12 Unique vintage, and retro style filters
- 6 Frames/Borders
- More to come in the very near future!
These are what are included now:
- 12 unique Filters
- 9 unique Overlays
- 5 Frames
- Share with a message to Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, and BlackBerry Messenger!
If you love taking pictures and sharing them, don’t deprive yourself of an app that will have you taking pictures all the time. You’ll love the speed, the easy use of it, and the great and unique pictures you’ll create. You have a great camera, pair it with a great app.
This is one app you’ll find in BlackBerry App World that you’ll keep on your BlackBerry. Share your pictures through all points of view. Add that special touch and pizzazz to your photos that will really stand out.
You can find LensBoost in BlackBerry App World for only $1.99. Talk about a deal! If you have LensBoost, be sure and update it now. If not, check it out in BlackBerry App World.