Blaq is one of our fave apps for our BlackBerry PlayBooks and recently the team of Kisai Labs have updated it again. If you love Twitter and you have a BlackBerry PlayBook, this is one app you will find amazing on it. If you haven’t checked it out or have before, you need to check out the updated Blaq. Check it out…
One of the top bug fixes is to the stability of real time streaming. Here’s what is listed in the changelog:
- Read saved searches – You asked for it and it’s here!
- Bit.ly support (Pro coming soon)
- Img.ly support
- Yfrog support
- Twitter photo support
- Klout score on tweet card (configurable)
- View your own profile
- Maximized WebView notifications – Native notifications prompt even when you’re viewing websites within Blaq.
- Cannot insert mention between text when composing a tweet
- Mentions and DMs are not sorted
- Direct message notifications would not show
- Trending topics don’t load
- Some tweet links were untappable or broken
- More stable real-time streaming
- Tweet Card some times does not display (potential)
- Search results scroll performance improved
- When an image upload fails, tweet is still sent
- Minor internal issues
Blaq is available in the BlackBerry App World for only $1.99! That’s a steal for what the app does. Try it for yourself and let us know what you think! I was really to see that Blaq officially updated in the BlackBerry App World. Thank you Kisai Labs for the updated app. I’m really hoping to see a Blaq for BlackBerry soon too as the PlayBook version has really outdone itself.