YouMail Visual VoiceMail Plus has been updated for the BlackBerry and it now includes a new feature called Visual Caller ID. This update enhances YouMail’s popular Visual Voicemail Plus service with a new and comprehensive Visual Caller ID component, bringing it closer to a true call management system for your BlackBerry device.
So what does the Visual Caller ID do? Visual Caller ID visually identifies both missed callers and callers who have left messages with a name, a representative image and city/state information, even when the calling number is not found in the user’s address book. It does this while offering the total voicemail management, transcription and sharing options its two million-plus users have come to expect and be thankful for.
The app is free and offers the following:
- Scroll through and play your voice messages in any order.
- Forward them, save them forever, even organize them in folders.
- Force callers to expose their caller id to leave messages.
- Access your voicemail through e-mail or any computer.
- Set up personal greetings heard only by specific family, friends, or co-workers.
- Play and use prerecorded greetings supplied by other YouMailers.
- Block specific people from leaving voicemail.
- Create your own folders to help you organize your voicemail.
- Connect to facebook, so your friend’s pictures show up when they leave messages.
- Easily post messages to your facebook wall, twitter, or your blog.