UberSocial Updated today and it’s even better, including support for our new OS 7 devices. UberSocial is a multi-feature app that allows you to post to Twitter, Facebook, and gives you the options of themes and more. Check it out…The new changelog includes the following:
- Direct support for the latest OS 7 BlackBerry devices
- For BlackBerry OS 6.0 and 7.0 devices we now support the home screen message notification bar so DMs, @replies/mentions and inner circle tweets will show up there for quick access from the device home screen. When you see the mini UberSocial icon, click the bar and the tweets/DMs that caused the notification will be displayed along with a snippet of the tweet. Clicking the tweet snippet will take you directly to it.
- Fixed bug where tweets would not open on some touch screen devices when you touched them
- Fixed bug where trending topics descriptions would sometimes overlap in the list.
- Fixed issue caused by twitter wrapping all URLs with t.co shortened links, this affected twitlonger, tmi.me, myloc.me and mypict.me links
- List timelines now include retweets
- Fixed bug where mini-icon would sometimes have a zero next to it
- Improved load times for the inner circle timeline
- Mypict.me now respects the picture size that you choose.
- Profile pictures are now rotated correctly
- Added ‘Login via Browser’ as an option when adding more then one account
- Added multiple retries to the authorization process as the twitter servers appear to timeout or return nothing quite often
- Added a ‘Theme’ menu itme so you can easily change themes from the home timeline without going into options
- Changed the menu text of ‘My Timeline’ to ‘My Tweets’ to more accurately reflect the functionality
- Support for new device screen sizes for installable themes
- Fixed a theme bug where backgrounds were not being used on all screens, causing tiling of the portrait background
UberSocial is one of your ultimate Twitter apps, and the themes available you can download for UberSocial outside the included ones are the Uber50 50 Cent Basic and Deluxe Theme, NewsForward,Theme and Ashton Kutcher’s Theme (A+). You can also purchase the ad-free UberSocial for $4.99 a year.