RIM is throwing a Twitter/BlackBerry contest and it’s one you won’t want to miss if you’re just dreaming of seeing that BlackBerry OS 7 materializing in your hand and a bonus of attending the BlackBerry BB7FanNight Fan Event in Toronto, Ontario August 3rd! Check it out…
Wondering what the objective is?
It gets better. They even give you an example:
Here’s the details. The contest from start to finish, the prizes, and more.
Contest start and end: July 26th at 12:01 AM and ends July 28th at 5 PM.
Winners must attend the event to claim their prize, so if you can’t make it, your phone won’t either.
What are the guidelines? Besides 7 words, here’s the rules you must comply by to have an entry valid.
- must not contain trademarks, logos owned by others (except trademarks and logos owned by Sponsor), or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind (other than those owned by Sponsor), without permission, or contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names (excluding entrant’s Twitter handle), email addresses or street addresses;
- must not be sexually explicit or suggestive, violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, profane or pornographic or any materially dangerous activity;
- must not promote illegal drugs or firearms (or the use of any of the foregoing), or any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message;
- must not be obscene or offensive, endorse any form of hate or hate group;
- must not defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about Sponsor or its products, or other people, products or companies;
- must not contain copyrighted materials owned by others without written permission;
- must not itself, be in violation of any law;