This is an update from the version that was previously being tested in the BlackBerry Beta Zone. There’s been a few improvements made since the beta version which should enhance the app as we know it. The Inside BlackBerry blog posted an article about it and explains some of the new changes. Check it out…
This is enabled by doing the following:
- Open Twitter for BlackBerry smartphones v1.1
- Press the Menu key and select Options
- Enable Add Location To Tweet and save your changes
- Add locations to your Tweets
- Receive immediate notifications of @Mentions
- View your Messages in a chat-style layout
- Select previously used hashtagged words with #Topic Autocomplete
Other new features:
- Refreshed Branding and updated graphics that emulate the Twitter brand.
Language support for the following languages:
- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
So far so good, let us know what you think. I like the new look and it seems to load faster for me already, but I’d like to know what our readers feel about it.
[via: Inside BlackBerry]