BlackBerry Traffic v2.0 has finally been released from the BlackBerry Beta Zone and is now available to the public in BlackBerry App World. This is the exact same version that has been available to the BlackBerry Beta Zone members and a few new features from the 1.0 version have been added. Check it out…
A few of the new features are as follows:
- A new route selection screen displays two route choices to a destination.
- A new future traffic view can be accessed by selecting an ETA on the route selection screen.
- A revised simple drive view displays the next maneuver with corresponding icon in a large font.
- Frequent search terms are now available on the search screen.
- Updated keyboard shortcuts are listed under the help menu.
If you haven’t tried BlackBerry Traffic, try it with 2.0! It’s free navigation. If you have it, check your BlackBerry App World to update now. If the update isn’t showing yet you can try the following: click the Options button and choose Refresh. Or it still doesn’t show, try holding down ALT and then press R, S, and T.