BlackBerry is sponsoring a BlackBerry PlayBook Contest using Twitter. What kind of haiku you ask? One that tells why you want the BlackBerry PlayBook. The contest will run with two invites The contest begins tomorrow April 11th, and BlackBerry posted it on Facebook. Want the details? Keep reading…
In case you forgot what a haiku is, it’s a three line poem, with five syllables in the first line, seven in the second, and five in the last line.
What are the terms of being eligible to enter the contest?
You must be a citizen of Canada or the U.S. and be a registered Twitter user.
How do you enter?
First you have to go to www.twitter.com/blackberry and follow BlackBerry on Twitter. Twice during the contest Invitations will be posted on the BlackBerry Twitter page. One will be between April 11th and the 15th. Another will be posted between April 25th and 29th. Each Invitation will have ten BlackBerry PlayBooks to be given as prizes. To enter, make it a fun Haiku BlackBerry related, send a tweet to the @BlackBerry from your Twitter account with the hashtag #PlayBookHaiku.
Here are the Must Nots of the contest:
- must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;
- must not contain brand names or trademarks other than those owned by Sponsor;
- must not contain material that is hateful, tortuous, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
- must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- must not contain sexually explicit material or material that is obscene, indecent or inappropriate, as determined by Sponsor, or that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state, province or territory where the haiku is created; and
- must not contain any unauthorized third party owned material, including, but not limited to, trademarks, logos, and the like.
The prize to be won is one of twenty 16 GB BlackBerry PlayBooks.
You can read more details on the Terms and Conditions page of the contest here, and good luck to all our readers who enter.