BlackBerry Messenger v5.0.2 has been in beta for a while in the BlackBerry Beta Zone and is now officially available for download. Keep in mind that there is yet a BlackBerry Messenger v5.0.3 available in the BlackBerry Beta Zone, and if you haven’t signed up yet, you might want to check it out.
The following are the features of v5.0.2
- Support for Hindi and Vietnamese
- Simplified sending of pictures and voice notes
- More user-friendly wording and organization in menus
- Support for a simpler, one line view of contact list
- Support for both deleting an unsent chat message (Shift-Del) and escaping out of a chat while retaining an unsent chat message (Escape button)
If you would like to check out the beta version of the BlackBerry Messenger, head on over to the BlackBerry Beta site and sign in or sign up.