BerryBuzz is a fun and nice little app that is extremely usefu and is now BeBuzz!l You can customize alerts in colors of your choice and patterns so even if your phone is on silent, you can “see” what’s coming through, and it’s available in the BlackBerry Sync Store. What’s new?
The current features are as follows:
- Custom LED color, repeating audible alert, vibrate and on-screen notifications (“toasts”) for
– E-Mails, SMS and Calls (Global or from SPECIFIC CONTACTS)
– BlackBerry® Messenger (BBM)
– Missed Calls, PIN Messages, Level 1 Messages, Calendar, Tasks, Coverage Indicator, Battery Low, Battery Charging, Battery Full
– Many 3rd party apps (see list below)
- 12 rapid flashing DISCO COLORS will draw even more attention to your phone
- Create an unlimited number of CUSTOM LED COLORS and CUSTOM DISCOS
- STACK 2 LED COLORS for even more color variations
- LED flashing is fully customizable and can be set to automatically stop after a specified interval to save battery life
- Mute all LED flashing and reminders at night
- Optimized for minimum battery and memory usage
- Many more!
The new update includes:
- Changed the name from BerryBuzz to BeBuzz!
- Toasts- Shows small unobtrusive messages at the bottom or top of the screen for notifications and incoming messages.
- BlackBerry Sound Profile Settings – Enable/disable LED, audible reminders, vibrate and toasts depending on your active BlackBerry Sound Profile.
- Custom Disco Colors – Now you can create your own disco colors! And share them via e-mail, Twitter, and Facebook.
- New Flashing Type “Smooth Pulse” – in addition to the regular LED flashing BeBuzz 4 adds the option to use a smooth pulsing LED light.
- Completely Reworked User Interface – sleeker, cleaner, and more powerful.
- More bug fixes, many minor changes and improvements.
If you currently have the BerryBuzz, update now to BeBuzz by Bellshare GmbH for only $1.99 unless you purchased after January first. And if you haven’t tried it yet, now’s a good time since it’s updated. It’s available in the BlackBerry Sync Store for only $5.99.
To update is easy. Just sign in on the PC to the BlackBerry Sync Store, go to My Apps, and download and purchase the update if applicable and have it sent to your phone. You can also do the same by the BlackBerry Sync Super Store as well that you install on your BlackBerry.