Organize your contacts quickly and efficiently with Xobni For BlackBerry, and they’re offering you a free version to try it out. Of course the free is limited, but with Xobni Pro on sale, why would you stop at free? Check it out…
Here is what Xobni does:
- Automatically created profiles. Ranked by importance.
- Lightning fast search by name, phone or email.
- Instant access to your Xobni Contacts in the BlackBerry compose screen.
- Share your contacts via Email.
- Free version does get free updates with limitations (up to 3 compose screen lookups per day).
Here is what the Pro includes:
- Search Company and Professional Titles across Social Profiles.
- Export contacts to your BlackBerry address book.
- Universal Search Integration on OS 6.0.
- Customization options, keyboard shortcuts & update frequency
And here are the latest features included with the new update:
- Universal Search – Universal Search integration for OS 6.x devices, Xobni results will show up in your native BlackBerry search! (Pro only)
- Contact Sharing – Share full contact details, emails/phone numbers via email or SMS (OS 6.x). Xobni users will see a notification dialog in Xobni.
- Export To Adress Book – Now users can export contact details from Xobni to the native BlackBerry Address Book (Pro only).
- Search by Company/Title – Leveraging the social and Outlook contact details from Xobni, search for Company or Title (Pro only).
- Phone number extraction updates and improvements
- Meetings will show a 2 week past/forward timeframe for meetings
- Ability to delete contacts via the hidden contacts view under options
- Pro users will see a “Xobni Pro” icon
- Activation menu item was added to activate from home screen
- Search enhancements and improvements
- Updated contact support and report feedback section
- Selecting phone call or SMS log shows a details dialog
- Email and phone icons have been updated
- Stability and performance improvements
Xobni For BlackBerry Pro is on sale for only $1.99. That’s a great deal for all that it does. The other nice thing about it is that if you download the free and love it, you can upgrade from inside the app and all the other features will be available to you upon going Pro.