BerryBuzz has updated to the latest version. If you have BerryBuzz, please update it now. If not, and you aren’t sure what BerryBuzz is, it’s an alert app that lets you customize the LED alerts and how they alert you. It’s one of my favorite apps. So what’s been updated?
The latest update includes:
- BerryBuzz settings can be opened right from the homescreen icon
- Added support for Visual Voice Mail
- Added support for IM + Lite
- Added support for SBSH Calendar Pro
- Storing license key in backup file and prefilling the activation screen after restore
- Moved My Contact LED’s and phone group to the top
- Merged SMS/MMS into ‘Text Messages’ on OS 6.0
- Fixed group expansion state not correctly persisted
- Fixed support for multiple contact lists
- Fixed support for contacts from AT & T address book on BlackBerry Torch 9800
- Fixed reboot (battery pull) needed after initial installation
- Minor changes to settings screen
- Bug Fixes
VOTED BEST APP DEVELOPER 2010. If you have BerryBuzz, you can update your app by signing into your account on the BlackBerry Sync Store, go to My Apps and download the latest version. If you don’t have BerryBuzz, don’t worry, it’s available in the BlackBerry Sync Store for $5.99.