The newest Super app for Twitter, Blaq by ALL KAPPS Software, has updated to the next version for both the lite and full version. This newest update includes some new features and some fixes. Blaq is definitely different and works great, especially with the latest update. I’ve noticed less freezing since the update. What’s new? Check it out…
Here’s the newest features:
- Profile editing
- Avatar updating
- New “G” shortcut for Go to User Profile
- “Connection” setting in Settings screen
- “Animate Timeline” has been changed to “Swipe to Switch”“Get more” in user timeline and list timeline
And here are the included fixes:
- Fixed BIS support
- Fixed TwitLonger support
- Fixed manager.insert error
- Fixed local timeout error
- Many optimizations for increased speed
If you have any questions or would like to read more about Blaq and the Tips & Tricks to using it, you can get that information from the Blaq website here.
If you have Blaq, you can update one of two ways. One: Go to the BlackBerry Sync Store, sign in, go to My Apps and have the update link sent to your phone. Or you can go to your BlackBerry Sync Super App mobile store on your BlackBerry, go to Apps, My Apps, and download the update from there.
If you don’t have Blaq but would like to have it, it comes in two versions in the BlackBerry Sync Store. The Lite which is free or the full version for only $4.99.