I know I see alot about Dropbox lately and the BlackBerry app was in private beta for a while, but is now available for anyone to download. Dropbox is free and is a place to store your files, edit and save, or send links to share your files all from one location. Check it out…
These are the features for the Dropbox mobile application:
- Access your Dropbox on the go.
- View files from within the application.
- Download files for offline viewing.
- Take photos and videos and sync them to your Dropbox.
- Share links to files in your Dropbox.
- Export your files to other applications.
- Sync downloaded files so they’re up-to-date.
You can view all the contents of your Dropbox on the app on your BlackBerry, stream music and movies to your BlackBerry from your Dropbox, upload photos and email a public link to a friend in less than a minute, and this includes sharing links to any file in your Dropbox!
The app and Dropbox account are free. This is a great way to share files, no matter the size, and you don’t need to worry about storage. Just send it to the Dropbox!