The WordPress mobile app updated and the updated version has been released to the BlackBerry App World. According to the WordPress for BlackBerry Blog, the change log fixes and adds quite a few features.
We use the mobile WordPress to make adjustments, post an article, check the comments, and keeping up while on the go makes it so much easier.
The following features are now included:
- Easier sign in process
- Added support for HTTP authentication on password protected self-hosted blogs
- Improved the app’s ability for bug reporting and feedback
This release has some bug fixes as well including:
- Issue when modifying the properties of a picture attached to the post
- Startup issue on the splash screen that was causing the app to freeze
- Issue on the Stats view when a post title contains more double quote characters
The following languages are now supported:
- Columbian Spanish