BerryBuzz updated and it has more fixes and support for more applications. BerryBuzz is a great application, alerting you with led colors you customize, so if you have to have your phone on silent, you know what’s coming in. BerryBuzz is available in the BlackBerry Sync Store for only $5.95. What’s new?
The following has been added:
- Major rework of the user interface (Includes option to black out all screens)
- Added support for instango, BeejiveIM, IM+, WhatsApp, Skype, MySpace, Twitter (RIM), TweetGenius, UberTwitter, SocialScope, OpenBeak, Viigo, ebay App, MeterBerry
- Addded option to vibrate while ringing for all notifications
- Added 4 new colors and 12 new LED disco colors
- Added support for stacking 2 LED colors for even more color variations
- Added contact LEDs that let you assign LED colors to calls/SMS/e-mails from specific contacts
- Added option to vibrate/play sound when call connected/disconnected
- Many bug fixes
This is to add with the already many features it includes which are:
- Level 1 Messages
- BlackBerry Messenger
- GoogleMail App
- AOL Instant Messenger
- Windows Live Messenger
- Google Talk
- Yahoo! Messenger
- Missed phone calls
- BerryWeather, instango, BeejiveIM, IM+, WhatsApp, Skype, MySpace, Twitter (RIM), TweetGenius, UberTwitter, SocialScope, OpenBeak, Viigo, ebay App, MeterBerry
- Customizable LED color for
- Incoming Call
- Coverage Indicator (When Radio/Data is available or when Radio/Data is not available)
- Charging Indicator
- Indicator when battery fully charged (automatically turns off after customizable interval)
- Battery low indicator with customizable threshold
- Customizable vibrate for incoming calls and notifications. Vibrates while ringing.
- Assign LED colors to calls/SMS/e-mails from specific contacts
- When multiple alerts are active at the same time, every color will flash in a repeating pattern.
- In addition to the predefined colors you can create an unlimited number of custom LED colors
- Stack 2 LED colors for even more color variations
- 12 rapid flashing “disco colors” will draw even more attention to your phone
- Define a schedule with hours of day and days of week when all LED flashing and reminders will automatically be muted
- LED flashing speed is fully customizable
- Optional slow down or stop of LED flashing after specified time to save battery life
- Vibrate/play sound when a call is connected/disconnected
- Backup and restore of settings to media card
- Optimized for minimum battery and memory usage
If you haven’t tried out BerryBuzz, you really should check it out. At work I can’t have the ringer on, but I can customize all of my messages so depending on what’s lighting up, I know which email, whether it’s a bbm message, group, etc just by the led. There is a free trial available as well.
If you have BerryBuzz, please update it now. You can do that either online by signing into the BlackBerry Sync App Store, and going to My Apps, and update and download the new BerryBuzz by having it sent to you. Or the easier way, from your Mobile BlackBerry Sync Super Store, sign in, go to MyApps and download the new upgrade from there. Besides, BerryBuzz is by Bellshare GmbH, which has several great apps including BerryWeather. Their name speaks for itself.
If you don’t have BerryBuzz, you can still get it.