Rory just let us know that AddOnis has updated and is now compatible with OS 5.0 (and includes the new Standby/Lock function, the First App to support the new combination in 5.0). The new updated version is v1.4.8. There are now also three versions of AddOnis: 4.5, 4.6/4.7, and 5.0. AddOnis is the ultimate toolbox for a BlackBerry as in the features it has onboard, and the new updated version has the other features and then some. Check it out…
Update for 4.5/4.6:
- Fixed a bug that can not send email to calendar.
- Fixed a bug that keylocker exception will not save.
- New function: After call disconnect, you can manually send call to calendar.
New Version for OS 5.0
It includes all the fixes and functions above and also:
- Fixed a bug that may cause Autostandby not to work.
- Added support for both new style Standby/Lock mode and old style Standby mode (to support different OS 5 versions)
- Added new method to detect whether the calling number exists in the Addressbook or not.
If you have AddOnis, please update now. The easiest way is to sign into the BlackBerry Sync Store, go to MyApps and check for upgrade and download. Or through the BlackBerry Sync Super Store app from your BlackBerry. If you don’t have AddOnis, you should give it a try, especially since they’ve recently lowered their price, but not the great value of the app.