We’d like to thank all of you for your participation, comment, and excellent feedback. So a recap….we posted a contest for a year of PrivacyStar service for free, and we had five available. All we wanted was a comment telling us what you like about what we write at BlackBerry Sync, our features, and what you’d like to see more of. And the winners are….
Can we have the drumroll please…. Congratulations goes out to:
- J…J, we’re giving you a prize for your information pertaining to cellphones and the Do Not Call List, thank you.
- Galambo…thanks for your feedback and comments, and yes we are working on BlackBerry 101 and more contests. We know that there are newbies out there, not just consumers, but business employees as well.
- Summer…Thanks for your comments, and suggestions. We have our mobile site up and running. It’s good to know what you like and where we can make improvements.
- Josh…Thank you for the comments and feedback. Yes, we are working on forums and power user tips as well as newbies. We know one size doesn’t fit all, but we’re working on reaching those we can. From the newbie to the power user looking for more.
- AlucardFair…Thank you for your feedback and comments. I’m glad we start your day and keep you coming.
And a reminder that we welcome all comments and feedback. If you see an article you like, have questions, or it strikes a nerve, please share with us.
PrivacyStar donated the five prizes. What is PrivacyStar?
With PrivacyStar you’re able to block any unwanted calllers, use Caller Lookup to identify unknown numbers, and report telemarkers violators to regulatory enforcement authorities, making it easy to report those not adhering to the Do Not Call List.
If you didn’t get a chance to enter, there’s still time to get your PrivacyStar. There’s a 30-day free trial and it runs $2.99 a month after that.