Today Amazon introduces “Kindle for BlackBerry”. It’s a new app that’s available for download from Amazon that brings to customers the joy of over 420,000 books, including 102 out of 112 New York Times Best Sellers, and is compatible with several devices. This makes reading between the lines something more to look forward to. Read on…
Amazon uses Whispersync technology which allows saving and synchronizing bookmarks across several devices including Kindle, Kindle DX, iPhone, iPod Touch, PC, and Kindle for BlackBerry, but will also soon include the Mac and iPad.
You’ve waited for it, all you Kindle fans and book lovers, the wait is finally over. Kindle is the most wished for, wanted, most sought after and best-selling #1 product of Amazon.com. Download Kindle for BlackBerry to your BlackBerry here at Amazon.
Amazon released the free Kindle for BlackBerry app after several requests came about when they released the iPhone Kindle app last year. Customers using BlackBerry devices on AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon and other U.S. carriers can get easy wireless access to the Kindle books available, most of which are $9.99 or less, just by downloading the free Kindle for BlackBerry App.
- Search and browse more than 420,000 books, including 102 of 112 New York Times Bestsellers, directly from their BlackBerry
- Shop the in-app store for an optimized Kindle shopping experience – browse and download samples and full books without leaving the app
- Read the beginning of books for free before they buy
- Access their library of previously purchased Kindle books stored on Amazon’s servers
- Automatically synchronize the last page read between their Kindle-compatible devices
- Create bookmarks and view annotations they created on their Kindle, Kindle DX, or Kindle for iPhone and iPod touch
- Adjust the text size of books
- Read books in full color, including children’s books, cookbooks, travel books, textbooks and graphic novels
And by the way, you don’t have to have the Kindle product to use Kindle for BlackBerry. Kindle for BlackBerry is currently available to U.S. customers and is compatible with a range of BlackBerry devices. For a full list of devices and more information, and most importantly to download your free Kindle for BlackBerry, please click to Amazon.com here.