Our friend Owen, from MMMOOO, let me know that their shortcut app, Super QWERTY has been updated. Super QWERTY is a great app that allows you to use use a short cut for all your most used apps. It’s the easiest way to access the ones you want when you want, especially when convenience is important.
So what are the main changes? A new bookmark launch support, WiFi/Bluetooth toggle, register method, layout and built-in update.
The changelog is as follows:
- Add bookmark funtion, for example you can add blackberrysync.com to the Super QWERTY list.
- Improve the layout, totally fits with your custom theme now.
- Add WiFi toggle.
- Add upgrade function, you can update directly from this version on.
- Update register method, support all network settings.
- Trial version is now extended to 7 days.
- Fix the bug that the symbol will lose out in edit mode.
- Fix the bug that the newly installed apps always appear at the end of the list.
- Fix the bug that BBloglauncher cannot launch in some models.
- Fix the bug that BBTran cannot launch in some models.
- Fix the bug that Shazam cannot launch on some models
- Fix the bug that Ubertwitter cannot launch on some models.
- Fix the bug that BBWeather cannot launch on some models.
- Fix the bug that Nice Office cannot launch on some models.
So if you have the Super QWERTY in the older version, update it now! You can do it by signing into your BlackBerry Sync Store acct, and go to My Apps, and then download the new version. From the BlackBerry Sync Store app, you can also do it from there.
If you don’t have the Super QWERTY app, but want to know more about it, here’s a brief description:
Super QWERTY enable you to quick access your applications like Messages, SMS, Tasks, Browser, BBM, Calendar, Google Maps, Gmail, Opera, MyPhone, Ever Light II etc just with one key. New features add bookmarks launch support! A must have tool on Blackberry.
The app includes the following features:
- The fastest way to access your applications at present.
- - Quick launch a webpage from Super QWERTY.
- - More than 70 shortcuts, you can set as much as your favorite applications.
- - Your settings will be saved even your reinstall Super QWERTY.
- - Quick start with the key “q” in main screen. (“w” for Spanish phones)
- - You can start Super QWERTY in the system menu, launch from anywhere.
- - Friendly design, attention to the used shortcuts, never mess up.
- - You can enter the applications in Super QWERTY simply by clicking trackball/trackpad/trackwheel/enter key.
- - Easily to compose a SMS/PIN/Email text to your contacts.
- - You can click Space key to search an application
- - You can choose one application to remove its shortcut
- - You can choose to hide no shortcuts applications or not
- - You can choose to exit Super QWERTY after launch an application or not.
- - Automatically bring applications which has set shortcuts to the front.
- - Customize application name
- - Customize application color
- - Lifetime free upgrade.
- - Support OS 5.0
How many of our readers use a shortcut app or would like one? How many of you find it to be useful, or would like to try it? Let us know and leave a comment.