If you’re familiar with Super QWERTY by MMMOOO, then you need to update if you haven’t already. Thanks to Owen, who let me know awhile back, I need to bring it to your attention. I recently posted a review on Super QWERTY but updates happen so fast and apps can only get better.
So what’s new with Super QWERTY? Â The following abilites and features have been integrated:
- Change the layout
- Add edit mode
- Add volume key support to move up and down
- Add Sym key to quick enter setting mode
- Add Space key to search an application
- You can choose one application to remove its shortcut
- You can choose to hide shortcuts applications or not
- You can choose to exit Super QWERTY after launch of an application or not.
- Automatically bring applications which has set shortcuts to the front.
- Customize application name
- Customize application color
- Add facebook support
- Add Crackberry support
- Add Blackberry App World support
- Add Google Sync support
- Add Clock
- Add Addressbook
- Add Alarm (OS 4.6 and lower)
- Fix missing Super QWERTY Option in system menu
I like the apps MMMOOO comes out with. They always have some interesting useful apps that appeal to different people and I always look forward to what they’ll come out with next. Super QWERTY is convenient and is priced very nicely as well. If you haven’t downloaded the update, please go to the BlackBerry Sync App Store and sign into your account, go to My Apps and download the newest version. If you haven’t tried it, and are looking for an app allowing you a short cut to the apps you use most, this app is the one you want.