Thank you Angela for letting us know that buzzd has released a new version of its BlackBerry app which now allows integration of Twitter and Facebook. If you don’t know what buzzd is, it’s an app that other users use to find the “hot spots” in town, and even share their opinions with one another, a real time social city guide. Who’s going to be your guide? buzzd can help.
Buzzd now features:
- The ability to socialize: see what others have â€œbuzzdâ€ in the feed section, view photos and profiles
- Add/Invite your friends from any address book including Gmail, Hotmail, AOL and others so you can easily share your buzzes
- Sort the “buzzdmeter” by category of places – bars/clubs, restaurants, other venues
- Post the buzz at a venue and seamlessly update your Facebook & Twitter status
- Rate a venue with a thumbs up/downSee whoâ€™s at your favorite spots and be in the know before you go
The service has been optimized for the following areas: Atlanta, GA; Austin, TX; Baltimore, MD; Boston, MA; Bronx, NY; Brooklyn, NY; Chicago, IL; Cleveland, OH; Dallas, TX; Denver, CO; Detroit, MI; Houston, TX; Las Vegas, NV; Los Angeles, CA; Miami, FL; Montreal, QC; New Orleans, LA; New York City; Oakland, CA; Philadelphia, PA; Portland, OR; Queens, NY; San Diego, CA; San Francisco, CA; San Jose, CA; Seattle, WA; Staten Island, NY; Toronto, ON; Vancouver, ON; Washington, DC.