Welcome everyone to another episode of Weekly Sync, where we bring you up to speed on all of the previous week’s BlackBerry news. Last week we had a bunch of BlackBerry Tour news, and this week was no different. With the release of the Tour coming up within the next 7-12 days (depending on where you’re located) you can expect it to continue going into this week. Also if you haven’t already updated or downloaded our Mobile App Store point your BlackBerry to www.GetAppStore.com and get it
Now it’s time to get in sync with the headlines:
- BlackBerry Tour 9630 clears the FCC!
- Review: CropIt v1.2, Picture Cropping App By All Kapps Software
- Get Unlimited BlackBerry Themes for Bold, Curve, Pearl or Storm for $24!
- BlackBerry Tour dummy units show up at Bell Stores!
- The BlackBerry City Guide App Launches By Quintessentially
- Alltel branded BlackBerry Tour gets Caught by Camera
- Verizon now taking Pre-Orders for BlackBerry Tour in 2 models (With or Without Camera)
- Update Available for BlackBerry Sync Mobile App Store!
- Bell BlackBerry Tour 9630 launching July 17th – Retails at $699.95
- BlackBerry Curve 8520 “Gemini” clears the FCC, On Route to T-Mobile USA
- Sprint BlackBerry Tour 9630 officially launching July 12th – $199 w/ contract
- Verizon BlackBerry Tour 9630 Unboxed by BGR, Good News to Report!
- Review: radioBee v1.6 By Smart Mobile Solutions Inc., Powered By SHOUTcast Radio
- U2, A Tour, A U2 Mobile Album, And A Tease!
- PhoneMag’s take on the BlackBerry Tour 9630 from Verizon
- Review: Case-Mate’s Fuel Holster for BlackBerry Bold
- BlackBerry Loves U2 – The Commercial