Just a little over 14 hours remaining on this sale (as I type it). The RDM+ Remote Desktop for Mobiles in on sale today in the BlackBerry Sync Store. RDM+ allows you to to access remotely your desktop or laptop computer from RIM BlackBerry handheld. You can send and receive emails, surf web, edit documents in word processor, copy, cut, paste files or folders and do hundreds other things that you typically do sitting in front of your home or office computer.
- All connection types are supported: BES, BIS, TCP/IP, Wi-Fi and HTTP connection are supported.
- Blackberry joystick and keyboard navigation.
- New Feature for Storm! Enlarging Glass:Touch and enlarge any fragment of the Desktop.
- User interface is available in two languages: English and German.
- Quick commands.You can use quick commands for starting/stopping system services and processes, viewing the list of desktop windows, checking system performance, displaying system information and rebooting or shutting down your computer.
- One-time fee. All further updates are free.
- All data, screen images, mouse movement and keys are encrypted for security reasons.
- You can create a password when starting up application. Without this password no one can access your client address book.
- Executing any console commands (like ping, netstat, ipconfig) is available.
- History feature allows to find and re-send stored commands.
- Full-screen view and zooming. In full-screen mode you can see the remote screen on the entire screen of your device. Zoomed mode lets you see enlarged fragment of the desktop in more detail. In zoomed mode you can also scroll the desktop up/down, right/left.
- Switch between different modes using the predefined and your own hotkeys and create device-specific keys for mouse click and open desktop menu.
- Navigational mini-map of your desktop whcih appears in the right upper corner while you scroll. Wi-Fi detection on your device.