Parents, with all the media coverage of sexting, and the worries of your children and teens on MySpace and who they are texting on their cell phone, you won’t need to worry much longer. SMobileSystems has heard your pleas and has created the answer to those hopes with a new software designed for your peace of mind.
The software, SMobile Security Shield Parental Control Edition, is a software you can download to your child’s and teen’s handset within minutes. Why is this software unique? It gives an online dashboard to the parents to be able to monitor communications on the phone including:
- E-Mail and Text Message Monitoring. What is the content of the email and the texts?
- Call Monitoring
- GPS Locate, where is the person who is communicating with your child? Track the phone if it is stolen.
- Anti-Virus & Anti-Malware
- View Contacts, who is your child communicating with?
- Monitoring Dashboard for the parents online, so parents can view the messages and contents of the messages. And make changes accordingly, even blocking calls, texts, and emails.
- Application Monitoring, such as Facebook and MySpace
- Lock, Wipe, Backup & Restore; In other words you can lock up their phone, wipe it if it’s stolen, and Back it up to Restore later.
This offers peace of mind against the following:
* Unwanted Communications
* Loss and Theft
* Online Predators
The only protesters against this software may be the children who must watch what they say and do. For more information on this product, click here>
The software is now available, it is now $29.99 per year per handset, and if you had placed a request for release date prior to the software being available for BlackBerry, you should have been sent a discount code. You can purchase the program here, SMobile Systems>