AT&T must be feeling a little heat from Verizon’s announcement of the first touch screen BlackBerry “Storm”. AT&T has released an internal document that outlines what the iPhone does that the Storm doesn’t. Here’s why they say the iPhone is so much better than the Storm:
– The iPhone uses multi-touch technology / Storm uses haptic feedback technology
– iPhone was Wi-Fi / Storm doesn’t
– iPhone has an app store / Storm doesn’t (maybe coming soon?)
– iPhone syncs with iTunes / Storm will be able too but not as well?
– iPhone users Safari for browsing / Storm uses RIM’s browser
– iPhone is GSM/3G / Storm is CDMA/GSM/Dual band HSDPA
Check out the full release below