If your a BlackBerry Curve user or abuser and want to fully protect your device then read this! We’ve talked about OtterBox before as a maximum protector for your BlackBerry, late last year they launched their OtterBox 1935 Defender case for the Curve. Like the case for the BlackBerry 8800 series and Pearl 8100 it features a solid shell with rubber covering and tough plastic holster. It protects your device from every day use to drops and bumps.
OtterBox cases are built on three layers:
- Layer 1: Thermal formed protective clear membrane to safeguard screen and keyboard against scratching as well as dust and dirt* (layer optional depending on the level of ruggedization desired).
- Layer 2: Hi-impact polycarbonate shell.
- Layer 3: Silicone skin absorbs bump and shock (silicone includes innovative retaining features to hold it in place).
Not only do OtterBox cases give you full protection but they also give you that classic plastic holster feeling back similar to the 7200 and 8700 series BlackBerry’s. This OtterBox 1935 case still gives you full access to your QWERTY keyboard, camera button, mute button, trackball, camera and flash.
- Full protection from dirt, dust, bumping and scratching
- Solid durable plastic holster
- Two colour options to choose from (Black or Yellow on Black)
- Lifetime Warranty!
- Not much protection from water
- A little more bulky