If you like me and you use Gmail as your mail email account you can set it up on your BlackBerry. HOWEVER when you do set it up it gets highly annoying because everytime you send an email it comes back to you as a new message. Well a moderator by the name of Pizzle over at BlackBerryForums.com has posted how to setup a filter to stop the annoying sent mail returning to you.
The six easy steps:
- Login to your BIS (BlackBerry Internet Service) you can find the links on the sidebar —>
- Find your gmail account and click on filters
- Enter the filter name “no sent mail gmail”
- Select the “from” field from the drop down menu
- Under contains enter your @gmail.com email address, then simply select “do not forward messages to handheld”.
- Click save and your done!
Read the full post over at BlackBerryForums.com for picture instructions.